Latest update (08.11): Deadline for project topics is November 11th, 23:59!
- Instructors: Prof. Dr. Stefan Katzenbeisser, Nikolay Matyunin
- Workload: 3CP
- Structure: Lectures & practical assignments made in small groups
- Kick-Off meeting: Fri, 19.Oct.2018, 11:40; S202/C205 – Bosch Hörsaal
- Lectures: Oct.24, Oct.31, Nov.21, Nov.28, Dec.12, each 09:50– 11:30, S202/C110
- Presentation dates: TBA
The lectures provide an overview of basic security protocols and architectural solutions which enhance user privacy on the Internet. In particular, the following topics are covered:
- 24. October: Anonymous communication
- 31. October: Cryptographic protection of sensitive data
- 21. November: Database privacy
- 28. November: Identity Management
- 12. December: Location Privacy
In addition to lectures, students are given practical tasks covering one of the presented topics. Practical assignments are made in small teams of 3-4 people. Further details will be announced at the kick-off meeting.
- November 4: submission of summaries
- November 11: topic assignment request